The Palm House wedding voucher system
Our in-house voucher system allows you to make savings on your wedding where it counts, while ensuring that you spend your special day surrounded by your loved ones.
At The Palm House we appreciate how stressful it can be adhering to a wedding ‘budget’. To lessen the burden for our Brides and Grooms and as a thank-you for choosing The Palm House for your special day, we want to give back to you through our accommodation incentive.
One of the major benefits of holding your wedding at The Palm House is that all your guests are able to stay on-site in a multitude of different accommodation styles, catering for all tastes and budgets. The Palm House and BIG4 Adventure Whitsunday Resort is a place where the memories that you create will last a lifetime, and as a way to make your special day that little more exceptional we are pleased to offer an accommodation incentive for all our Brides and Grooms to redeem against memorable moments.
The longer you and your guests stay and play in the resort, taking time out to enjoy each other’s company, the more you have to spend on fun and festivities!
Our special offer to you is as follows…
- Book 10 cabins for 2 or more nights, or the accommodation value of over $5000, receive a voucher to the value of $300
- Book 20 cabins for 2 or more nights, or the accommodation value of over $10,000, receive a voucher to the value of $750
- Book 30 cabins for 2 nights or more, or the accommodation value of over $15,000, receive a voucher to the value of $1000
- Kombi hire valued at $350
- Bride and Groom accommodation – redeemable toward total cost
- Accommodation voucher to come back and stay with us at another time.
- Pre and/or post event in the Palm Pavilion or Lily Pad (Voucher redeemable against venue hire only).
- Valued at $550 for The Palm Pavilion and $200 for the Lily Pad. The Lily Pad is a self-catering venue where a BBQ will be provided.
- Champagne toast at your ceremony valued at $8 per guest
- Child minding service during your reception valued at $400. Our Guest Activities Co-ordinator will look after the little ones in our Kid’s Club room (situated right next to The Palm House) with movies and popcorn, colouring in and craft activities. Services are available from 7pm – 11pm for up to 10 children from the age of 4 years. (Children younger than 4 and/or more than 10 children will incur additional costs).
- Reception room set up. Valued at $200
- Touchscreen jukebox valued at $280
- Wedding Co-ordinator valued at $500
- Lawn Games valued at $20 – $100
"Thank you SO much for all the help and extra special little touches that you gave us… The ‘frog mobile’ as my seven year old calls it was fantastic and has come up great in the photos. The wedding day was everything that I had hoped for, tropical, relaxed and FUN!! I have always loved the park, but now it is even more special to me and my little family, we’ll be back to celebrate our anniversaries!!!"− Kelly – Bride
"Wow I can’t thank you enough for everything you helped with over the weekend, our reception was everything we pictured and the food was amazing!! Shane and I thought everything was just perfect.. Thank you thank you thank you 🙂 we are coming back very soon. "− Simone – Bride
"Jodie bent over backwards to accommodate our needs and was always there to help in the weeks leading up to the wedding. Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou to everyone."− Tanya and Joe - Bride and Groom